Scott Walker - president
Scott Walker started Recon Corporation in 2014. As President of Recon, Scott is involved with the oversight and management of Recon. Scott participates in all aspects of Recon’s renewable energy projects, providing estimating, management, and customer engagement, as well as mentoring Recon up and coming renewable energy project managers and estimators. Scott began as an apprentice working in the IBEW system, becoming a journeyman in 2001, a foreman soon after and an electrical project manager overseeing all aspects of electrical and renewable energy projects. Scott is also a Master Electrician and is licensed in multiple states, allowing Recon to complete renewable energy projects throughout a large area.
- Master Electrician licensing in twelve states
- 20+ years Construction Experience
- 10+ years Solar Experience
- 20+ years Project Management Experience
- NABCEP Certificate
Matthew Warren - secretary/treasurer
Matt Warren has been with Recon Corporation since its inception in 2014. As Secretary and Treasurer of Recon, Matt is responsible for corporate reporting and financial operations. As part of the Recon management team, Matt provides financial leadership for the company in the role of CFO.
- Master of Science in Professional Accountancy Walsh College, Troy, Michigan — 1994
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration, University of Michigan-Flint, Flint, Michigan — 1990
- 30+ years Construction Financial Experience
- 10+ years Solar Financial Experience
- United States Marine Corps Veteran
Julie Smith - risk management and human
Julie Smith has been the Risk Management and Human Resources Director of Recon since June of 2021. As part of the management team, Julie is responsible for all risk identification and management as well as the continuing development of risk and human resources policies within the corporation. With twenty-seven years of construction contract negotiation and corporate policy management experience, Julie brings valuable knowledge and experience to the Recon team.
- 27 years of Construction Contract Negotiation and Corporate Policy Management
- 7 years Solar Experience
- Lien Law Multiple States
- Current Construction Financial Managers Association (CFMA) Lansing Chapter Board Member